Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I probably should save this for later in the week when I have absolutly nothing to post about, but I'm really anxious to share pictures of the table and chairs we ordered for our kitchen!!

We've been shopping around for a table and chairs for a long time now and had been having a hard time because we were quite particular about size, shape, style, and well price. We had to compromise a little bit, but I'm really excited about what we were able to find!



The table is an oval, solid oak pedestal that is a great size for our kitchen, but grows to a size that is tight squeeze in the kitchen, but will still fit and accomodate guests.





The chairs are just plain arrowback chairs. We were hoping for something with more of an Xback, but that wasn't available to match the table.



This chair is to go with the desk that we have our computer on. Zach's grandfather made it and it's a wonderful piece of furniture that we love using for the computer and all of our "officey things." It didn't have a chair to go with it, and it's in a very central location in our house. So, we kind of splurged and bought this X back chair that will be custom finished to match the desk exactly!


The table and chairs should be here by early May and the custom desk chair by the end of May!

No comments: