Last week, the moms' group Carolyn and I are part of took a little trip to the childrens museum. She had a lot of fun. She's getting to an age where more and more she interacts with the other kids while she plays, rather than just playing beside them, which has been a lot of fun for me to see. She played a lot with one of her friends putting mail in and out of these mailboxes. (No picture with her friend in it because I don't like to put up other people's kids without permission.)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Crawling through a tunnel that showed insects and creatures who live in the ground
.JPG)
Driving the fire truck (with a real helmet on!)
And a few cute random things from this week....
Carolyn told me this morning that I could not hold her seashell because "It is very special and you might break it!" Apparently, she is much more careful than I am!
Her new favorite game is pretend...she loves to be a dragon or a monster and chase you around the house saying "grr, grrr." Then she instructs Zach or me to say things like "monster don't catch me!"
Zach and Carolyn were watching the neighbor's dog out the back door. Carolyn asked Zach to "open the door so I can give that dog a bone."
No comments:
Post a Comment