Monday, March 24, 2008
Easter
Here are some pictures from Easter. Hard to believe this is Carolyn's 3rd Easter! She had a blast dying eggs last year but refused to do it this year. They are all still in the fridge, all white! I'm going to try to convince her to color them this week, but it's not something we'll force!
Mom and Carolyn on Easter. We were VERY grateful that Carolyn was open to wearing something besides her black velvet pants and turtleneck that she has worn to church for the last month of so.... Black on Easter Sunday just doesn't seem right!
Zach and I got Carolyn a bucket of Pop-Beads for her little Easter basket. I remember having them as a kid, and knew Carolyn would just love them considering her extreme interest in jewelery!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You look great, Diane!!!! Everyone looks very happy!
I LOVE your ceiling fan - how fun to be able to do home improvements :)
Post a Comment