Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Things are back to normal around here and I'm over the terrible cold I had last week. Carolyn never got it and Zach seems to have a lesser version of it. :)

We enjoyed a really nice weekend with Zach's parents and Carolyn had a great time showing off for Nana and Pap. She's so funny how she can alternate between terribly shy and unbelievably giddy.

Carolyn using her "bammer" to help daddy hang a painting in the bathroom. It's a watercolor that my grandma did and was always on the wall in their spare bedroom. I'll take a picture of it - the colors were perfect for our bathroom!

Carolyn playing in her ball house. She had the greatest time throwing balls in and out of the house with Nana and Pap.


Carolyn loves to play my old recorder. She calls it her whistle and boy can she play!!!


Carolyn loves to read and so does Nana, so they enjoyed a lot of good books. Carolyn's attention span for reading continues to grow. She and Zach sat in a chair and read for over an hour the other night while I cleaned!

No comments: