Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Some Updates!

Some updates.....

The picture of the painting we hung in our bathroom (that Carolyn was hammering the nail in for on my last post). It's a watercolor my grandmother made. It goes perfect with our colors!!!



Carolyn's quilt. SO close to being done!! I just need to finish the corners of the binding now.


The best Valentine's Day present ever! I vacuumed our whole living level spotless in 8 minutes! And I couldn't have picked a prettier color for it myself!


My little baker.....


Today's weather....4 inches of snow with sleet and freezing rain for the rest of the day. Ick. Carolyn and I went out to get her iron levels rechecked (which were up!) and she was thrilled to wear her purple boots. She walked through all the snow since since "my boots keep my foots dry!" She did great for her toe-prick (to get the blood for her iron check) and the nurse told her she was very brave. Carolyn told the nurse she was "brave through and through!" (Which is what Franklin turtle's doctor tells him after his operation)



2 comments:

Laura Gruner said...

I love that she's brave through and through! What a great saying!

I LOVE your valentine's day present, too!!! I'm hoping to get the Dyson "Animal" someday to clean up after Aspen :)

Anonymous said...

The quilt is BEAUTIFUL. I wish I had the patience to do something like that for our kid-on-the-way. Thank God for grandmothers! :)