Sunday, December 9, 2007

Our New Oven!!

This was an exciting week for me! We got our new oven installed! We had ordered it a few weeks ago from GE, but were waiting on having someone out to install it. Tuesday morning it got installed and I couldn't be happier with it! Unlike our old oven, it stays the same temperature consistently - amazing! It was wonderful to bake without having to constantly watch the oven and to have my cookies turn out evenly with no hassle!



The before picture - our 1972 harvest gold oven that leaked hot air so bad you could literally get burnt putting your hand too close to the oven front!


The after picture - our new GE white wall oven - consistently baking cookies at the same temperature without heating the whole kitchen!!




The finished product!

1 comment:

Laura Gruner said...

hahaha... so originally I thought the first picture was your new oven and I thought "wow, they got a new oven that looks old"

then I kept reading...

I'm glad the new oven stays the same temperature and looks so great in your house... your cookies are PERFECT!!!! I can never make those without the kisses melting :)

Great work and Congratulations!