The other day Carolyn was playing very nicely with her nativity. So, I went into the kitchen to get a few things done. She was awfully quiet, but she's been playing nicely on her own lately, so I didn't think to worry. Ten minutes later, she comes running into the kitchen and in her teasing voice says to me "Mama, mama, where my animals be???? I can't find mine animals! Where my animals be??" I came into the living room with her, guessing she had hid them under a pillow or something. Here is what I found:
If you are wondering how many tissues that might be, keep in mind I had only opened the box that morning!
Oh, there are the animals!
Friday, December 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we have the same nativity and the kids love it!!
hope christmas was wonderful!
Little ellie got her first kitchen! oh how i love having a girl!!!
Post a Comment