Is Emma Lane the name you picked? Is this a girl?
That's what I was just going to ask! A girl?
*Maybe* a girl. I don't have all that much confidence in the ultrasound techs as a good friend was told she was having a girl and they definitely have a boy! Emma Lane is something to do with the ultrasound place, not our name!
and here i was going to say that it was a beautiful name!! teehee!! praying for you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Is Emma Lane the name you picked? Is this a girl?
That's what I was just going to ask! A girl?
*Maybe* a girl. I don't have all that much confidence in the ultrasound techs as a good friend was told she was having a girl and they definitely have a boy! Emma Lane is something to do with the ultrasound place, not our name!
and here i was going to say that it was a beautiful name!! teehee!! praying for you!
Post a Comment