Carolyn turned two last week. It's hard to believe that she is 2 now! We had a really fun time celebrating her birthday. Zach's parents and grandparents came up before her birthday and we celebrated with them and had a fish shaped cake. My mom came up a few days before her birthday and we had a little party with some of Carolyn's friends and I made an elephant shaped cake (that Carolyn thought was a rabbit!).
Carolyn doesn't quite get that she is 2. I've been trying to tell her that she is 2 years old now and she says "No, I'm Carolyn!" She enjoyed her cake (although she cried for the singing!) and she really loved opening presents. This is the first time that she opened presents independently and she was quite into it. Her toy collection continues to grow! ;)
Enjoy some pictures!




1 comment:
Carolyn is just adroable... and how cute that she says, "No, I'm Carolyn"...
You look like you've lost weight... way to go!!!
Post a Comment