This morning after Carolyn and I delivered meals to a new mom in our Moms' Group, we stopped to get her haircut. A couple weeks ago, I got about 6 inches cut off and this morning Carolyn got over 3 inches cut!! Carolyn did a great job. This is her third haircut, but the only time we had any length cut off (mostly just her bangs before). She sat in the seat with a booster all by herself and patiently waited. The hairdresser was very impressed and Carolyn was happy to get a sticker and lollipop when we were done!
Excuse the poor quality of the first picture!

Excuse the poor quality of the first picture!

2 comments:
I can't believe how short your hair is!!! It looks adorable, and Carolyn is just too cute!!!
I can't believe how much older Carolyn looks with her hair shorter; she's just beautiful! You look amazing too; I love your hair shorter! And I am loving this blog!
Post a Comment